One Square - 67 Chances to Win
0 Squares Left
Limited to first 100 entries - All squares awarded at random after all 100 are taken.
- You will be given two random numbers (for example a 9 and 8)
- In the example, the 9 represents the winning score and the 8 represents the losing score.
- If the winning team scores ends in a 9 (i.e. 59) and the losing team score ends in an 8 (i.e. 48), you win.
- Your square will be the same for all 68 games in the tournament.
- The payout for each game escalates after each round.
- It's possible you can win multiple times throughout the tournament.
Play In Game: Square winners get a $8 Pool Entry
First Round: $15 (32 games)
Second Round: $20 (16 games)
Sweet 16: $40 (8 games)
Elite 8: $75 (4 games)
Final Four: $125 (2 games)
Championship Game: $250